Now What?

James and I are finding that folks are curious about our plans. Some people want to know what's happening next. Some people want to know about our long term plans. So let's talk!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://gettingfr.ee/2019/10/25/now-what/
1 Like

Hooray! Looking forward to celebrating you in La Cruz in December, and so pleased to hear about the flow of your life and your intentions for the coming months. May we all be so free! :heart:

1 Like

So happy that you are able to live your dreams❣️ I’m enjoying following you.
Namaste​:pray::clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Beautiful synopsis and I have been so so grateful to be one of the people who got to hug you while you were here. It’s been a magical visit!!

1 Like

Yay thanks for continuing to remind us to live deeply from our hearts and in the present. It is so nourishing to hear your stories and your dynamic, flexible outlook on it all. :heartpulse:

1 Like

i love keeping up with you via these writings- it’s not as good as seeing you both in person, but i’ll take what i can get! always a good reminder to make an effort to not get to stuck in our routines.

1 Like

I love this post in so many ways. Most of all, I love how as you enter into year 50 you are so clearly embracing yourself, your love, your life, and all the adventure of the unknown. My daily existence is much more tethered, if you will, than yours, but your full embracement of going where your heart guides you inspires me to do the same in the road I walk with full heart and openness as well. Wishing you the most wonderful of birthdays Kristie. May the year bring you all you imagine and hope for and more.

1 Like

I’ve been wondering what your plans were! Thank you for letting us know and for all of your beautiful, inspiring posts. I love reading them. There are so many wonderful ways to live and it’s really lovely to hear about yours.

1 Like

Continue to enjoy!

So delighted to posting a comment to a blog again. A beautifully designed one at that. Cheers K and J from the mainland where there’s smoke and fire

1 Like