Get Free?

Walking back to my office from lunch with the team, Daniel elbows me and with his irrepressible grin points at the license plate of what he does not yet know is my car. "Do you think that guy is a Buddhist or a salesman?"

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://gettingfr.ee/2018/06/29/get-free/

James: thank you for sharing. Your desire to foster communication with true freedom to free us did, to a certain extent I think. When I moved here to the US in 1992, I waited 2-3 months to hear back from my friends back in Vietnam, via snail mail. Now, they are all on Facebook. My friend Vy visited last year from Melbourne, it took her seconds to let me know, and our families saw each other. So we were free, thanks to you and folks of your kin. But most of the time, we don’t talk. The mind is sometimes too agile for its own happiness, it forgets quickly what it was so grateful for a few seconds back. And the freedom is now the handcuff. I had never heard Major Lazer, I’m jamming to them. It’s pretty cool, thank you for sharing. I can’t wait to see you and Kristie again. And thanks for putting this site up, what a way to get to know you and your search.

1 Like

Ava: I can’t tell you how much I love that you’re the first person to comment here.

Thank you for reminding me about one of the best ways the web brings us together. The way it makes the miles and hours between cities and people drop away is good magic. That’s the thing about powerful freedom tools — almost all of them can be used to free or to bind.

So happy to share Major Lazer — just the the thing for rocking out on a sunny afternoon.

We’re still aiming for Los Angeles in October and will absolutely reach out when we get there!

1 Like

I love this!! <3

1 Like